It all depends on what brand it is; however, Webb's in Big Stone is usually very reasonable.
does anyone know where i can get a service on my portable dishwasher at a reasonable price?
It all depends on what brand it is; however, Webb's in Big Stone is usually very reasonable.
Ronnie Perry of Webb's Appliance is reasonable and a nice guy.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
yep, take it to ronnie. has always been good to everyone as far as i know.
Cant we all just get along?
My portable dish washer has a day job..lol...seriously tho, Webb's is pretty good fixing appliances.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
take the whole dishwasher to him?
He said it was portable...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
it is a ge dishwasher and where exactly is webbs located at?
Across from KFC in BSG
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks